Retail Listings Administrator
Syntech is a fast-growing technology distributor, and our goal is to improve lives through the innovative technology we bring to the market – from cutting edge Smart Home Technology, to the latest innovative gaming gear and commercial electronics. We maintain a challenging work environment with a corresponding respect for work/life balance.
The Retail Listings Administrator role is a supporting role that primarily assists the retail team with rich quality product listings. This position entails refining content, updating product listings and working with retailers to complete the product listings on their systems and websites.
- Practical experience with MS Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong prioritisation skills and ability to focus on the most important tasks
- Good understanding of consumer electronics products and their applications
- Attention to detail and proven ability to manage processes
- Good time-management skills and ability to work under pressure
- Responds well to constructive feedback.
- The ability to meet deadlines
- Assist with creating/refining engaging content for Syntech products.
- Complete all retailer listings documents with content in required load sheet template formats.
- Updating imagery/graphics as needed
- Working on customer platforms and portals
- Researching and compiling comparisons for competing products
- Working with Procurement and compliance team to ensure that all supporting documentation is in place
- Liaising with Product managers and Colleagues to compile missing information.
- Evaluating and improving legacy listings on customer platforms.
- Working with customers to ensure that products are listed correctly and timeously.
- Daily task reporting
- Keep SharePoint/Marketing resources up-to-date
- Percentage of products that have been correctly listed on each customer system.
- Core responsibilities completed before deadlines
- Projects completed before deadlines
- Reporting on core responsibilities and projects
- Product Comparison reports
- Team performance
- Effective use of all resources and time
- Problems averted through good processes
- Tasks completed in accordance with scheduled plan/calendar (vs reactive processes)
- Individual growth