Any delivery note or waybill or job card (copy or original) signed by the Customer or a third party engaged to transport the goods and held by Syntech shall be prima facie proof that delivery was made to the Customer and are in accordance with the quality and quantity reflected thereon.
All orders and variations to orders are subject to these terms and conditions. Only written orders and variations to orders will be accepted by Syntech. This notwithstanding, Syntech may, at its sole discretion, elect to accept and act upon telephonic orders and any variations to orders. Syntech however reserves the right to refuse delivery or collection of any order until placed in possession of a written order form.
Syntech shall be entitled to split the delivery of goods ordered in the quantities and on the dates it decides with the prior consent of the Customer, which consent shall not be unreasonably withheld.
Syntech shall be entitled to invoice and deliver each order separately.
The risk of damage to or destruction of goods is passed to the Customer on signature of the delivery receipt upon delivery to the Customer or the Customer’s nominated representative and the Customer undertakes to insure the goods fully, until paid for in full.
Syntech is hereby authorized to engage a third party on its behalf and on the terms deemed fit by Syntech to transport all goods purchased.
If the Customer chooses to engage in its own third party to transport the goods, the Customer indemnifies Syntech against any claims of whatsoever nature that may arise from such an agreement.
Delivery, installation, commencement and performance times given are merely estimates and are not binding on Syntech. Syntech warrants that it will use its best endeavor’s to meet such delivery times; time is not of the essence of this agreement unless expressly agreed upon in writing by Syntech. Syntech shall not be liable for any loss or damage of whatsoever nature which the Customer may suffer as a result of any incorrect or delayed delivery, tampering of installation, commencement or performance.
Invoices and deliveries will only be processed once payment has been cleared in Syntech account. See the Syntech Payment Policy document for more information.
Deliveries will be scheduled in accordance with the weekly delivery schedule
1. Stock shortages may result in delays or part delivery of orders.
2. Public holidays or extraordinary events may result in temporary adjustment of the delivery schedule
Orders for Collection from Syntech Premises:
- Proof of Identification may be requested from the party collecting an order, please ensure that an original Driver’s license or Certified Identity document is available.
- Please wait for confirmation of available stock from your sales rep prior to arranging collection.
Orders for Delivery:
- By default, parcels will be sent with the most cost effective service, unless otherwise specified by the customer.
- Orders with a value of R1000 excl. VAT will be delivered with the most cost effective service at no charge.
- The customer may select a faster delivery service and will be charged for this accordingly.
- Extra surcharges will be for customers account eg fuel, outlying area, drive away surcharge fees.
- Delivery charges for every service are quoted during the checkout process and will be added to the invoice where applicable.
- Delivery times are estimated and not a guarantee of delivery date.