Transmit real-time HD CCTV video signal to any HD-TVI, HD-CVI, AHD and CVBS analogue camera with the Folksafe Single Channel HD Passive Video Balun. It has a mini-coax pigtail lead which allows quick mounting onto fixed cameras, in-camera mounting in most dome cameras and allows for a flexible connection with DVRs. The push-pin terminal block allows tool-less connection of UTP cable output.
The Folksafe Single Channel HD Passive Video Balun can be used in pairs, eliminating costly and bulky coaxial cables. Its superior interference rejection and low emissions of allow video signals to coexist in the same wire bundle as telephones, datacoms, or low-voltage power circuits. This passive HD video balun has a built-in surge suppressor to protect video equipment against damaging voltage spikes.
- The actual transmission distance will vary according to the quality of the cable, specific camera, and on-site environment.
- Please make sure to install the transmitter at the camera side and the receiver at the DVR side to achieve the best video quality.
- If you adjust saturation on your DVR, video transmission distance could be extended. HD-CVI 720P: Max of up to 470m.
- If chromatic aberration occurs, please adjust saturation, the picture will recover automatically.
- This device is not waterproof and should not to be used outdoors.
Wire and Cable Recommendations
- The FS-HDP4101P is recommended to use with Unshielded Twisted Paired (UTP) wiring from 24AWG through 22AWG.
- Individually shielded pairs should be avoided, as they reduce the operating range of the system, drastically.
- Multi-pair cables (25-pairs or more) with an overall shield is acceptable. Video signals can coexist in the same wire bundle as telephones, datacoms, or low-voltage power circuits.
- While video may be routed through telephone punch-down block terminals, any bridge-taps, also called T-taps and any resistive, capacity or inductive devices MUST BE removed from the pair.
- No power required
- Compatible with all HD-TVI/CVI/AHD/CVBS analogue cameras
- Male BNC connector with extended mini-coax pigtail
- Built-in solid state TVS (Transient Voltage Suppressor) surge protection
- Wave Filter and Anti-Static Design
- Grade Ⅲ Lightning protection design
- 60dB Crosstalk and noise immunity
- Exceptional interference rejection
- ABS engineering plastic housing
- Product Name: Single Channel HD Passive Video Balun
- Applied Devices: CCTV cameras, monitors, DVR, switchers, IP encoders, and other CCTV equipment
- Video Format: HD-TVI/CVI/AHD/CVBS
- Operating Frequency: DC to 71MHz
- Common-mode/Differential-mode Rejection: 15KHz to 71MHz 60 dB typ.
- Impedance: Coax: Male BNC 75Ω unbalanced | UTP, push-pin terminal block 100Ω balanced
- Attenuation: 1.5 dB typ. Max
- Wire Type
- Network Wiring: One Unshielded Twisted Pair (for each video signal) 24-16 AWG (0.5-1.31mm)
- Category Type: UTP cat 5e/6
- Impedance: 100 ± 20 ohms
- DC Loop Resistance: 52 ohms per 1,000ft (18 ohms per 100m)
- Differential Capacitance: 19 pF/ft max (62 pF/m max)
- Power: No external power required
- Video input/output: Male BNC connector
- Video input/output: Tool-less push-pin terminal block
- Surge Protection: Renewable solid state surge protection
- Video Input: 2KV(common mode), 10/700us IEC61000-4-5/1955(GB/T 1726, 5-1999)
- Video Output: 2KV(differential mode), 10/700us IEC61000-4-5/1955(GB/T 1726, 5-1999)
- Housing: ABS engineering plastic
- Dimensions: 38.4 x 18.6 x 19.5mm (BNC connector & cable excluded)
- Net Weight: 22g
- Operating Temperature: -20º ~ 70º C
- Relative Humidity: 0~95% (non-condensing)
- Storage Temperature: -40º ~ 150º C
What’s in The Box:
- Folksafe Single Channel HD Passive Video Balun x1