Gizzu Power Station Query Tool
Why is Gizzu issuing a Voluntary Recall of a product?
It has been detected that a small number of units in one particular batch of GIZZU 300Wh and 500Wh Portable Power Stations may run the risk of overheating while charging, posing a potential fire risk.
Which products does this recall relate to?
The problem has been isolated to a small number of units in one particular batch of the following products, which were manufactured in November and December 2022:
- GPS300 – Gizzu 296Wh Portable Power Station
- GPS500 – Gizzu 518Wh Portable Power Station
What if my device is affected?
If your device is affected, it can be returned for repair, replacement, or refund. Please complete the form below so that our team can assist with the return process. Return the device to the place of purchase for a refund or arrange with our team for an assessment and replacement.
How do I check?
Locate the serial number of your Gizzu power station (click to enlarge the image).
Enter the serial number into the field below and click the “Check serial number” button.
If your device is in the affected batch of products, please complete the form to capture your details.
Please also note the below proper usage instructions for Gizzu lithium-ion Power Stations:
- Ensure the total power consumption for all connected devices is less than the maximum wattage output of this product, prior to connecting the devices. If the power requirement draw exceeds the maximum wattage output, then the device will automatically shut down. This may damage the device.
- The device is recommended to be used as a backup Power Station; not as an always-on, pass-through solution.
- It is not recommended to use the device while charging or to leave it constantly plugged into the mains, as this can cause battery degradation. When recharging the device, only keep the charging input cable connected for as long as it takes for the unit to reach 100%.
Should you or any consumer have an immediate query with regards to the recall, please contact us as follows: Customer Help Centre: 011 053 1901 (Mon-Fri, 8:30am – 5pm) or on email@example.com.